SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India (SBI) has released the latest advertisement for the recruitment of 6160 Apprentices in various states across the country. SBI Apprentice Notification 2023 has been released on 31 August 2023. State wise vacancies are given here. Eligible candidates can fill online form for SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2023 from website @sbi.co.in from 1 September 2023.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
SBI Apprentice Notification 2023
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023: The official notification for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 has been released for 6160 Apprentice vacancies. The selection of the candidates will be done through an Online Written Test and a Local Language Test. Complete details including the selection process, Notification PDF, Exam Pattern, and Application link are given below
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Graduation from a Recognized University / Institute as of 1st August 2023
- Minimus – 20 years
- Maximus – 28 years
The online application fee for SBI Apprentice 2023 exam fee has already been released. A total of Rs. 300/- is to be paid by candidates belonging to General Category as the application fee for SBI Apprentice 2023 exam. The same amount is narrowed down to Rs. 0/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
- Category Fee
- SC/ST/PWBD No Fee
- General/OBC/EWS Rs. 300
The selection process for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 consists of the following stages:
- Written Examination
- Local Language Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Negative Marking: 1/4 (0.25)
- Time Duration: 1 hour
- Examination Method: Objective Type Test
The candidates who get selected for the SBI Apprentice with a stipend of Rs.15000/- per month. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits
How To Apply Online For SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of SBI Careers @https://sbi.co.in/web/careers/
- Scroll down the page, Click on “Current Openings”>> ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961>> Apply Online.
- Click for New Registration provided on the topmost right corner of the home page of the link provided above to start your registration process for the SBI Apprentice Exam.
- Start your application process for SBI Apprentice by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id, address etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Upload your SBI Apprentice handwritten declaration, photograph and signature in the required format as provided by the State Bank of India.
- Fill in your academic details in this step of your online application process. Click on the save and next button after filling in the details.
- Preview your application form and pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on “Submit” Button.
- Starting Date:- 01-09-2023
- Last Date:- 21-09-2023
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.