MGVCL Recruitment 2023 : Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited has published an Advertisement for the Law Officer (MGVCL Recruitment 2023). Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this Law Officer. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply below for MGVCL Law Officer Recruitment. Keep checking Current Ojas regularly to get the latest updates for MGVCL Recruitment 2023. For More Infprmation Visit Our website – www.gujaratjobfinder.com
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) has released the latest notification for the Assistant Law Officer Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online and read all the details of MGVCL Recruitment 2023 here below.
MGVCL Recruitment 2023 Details
|Recruitment Organization||Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL)|
|Post Name||Assistant Law Officer|
|No. Of Vacancies||05|
|Job Location||Gujarat / India|
- Law Officer
- At present, 05 vacancies are available one each at Circle Office of Baroda (O&M), Baroda City, Anand, Nadiad and Corporate Office which may vary on operating requests/company interest transfers of present incumbents.
Educational Qualification for MGVCL Recruitment 2023
Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Special LLB with minimum 55% marks from Government Recognized University with regular course or Five years integrated course in law with minimum 55% marks.
- Candidate has to look after the legal matters of the Company at Circle and Field Offices.
- To coordinate, monitor, follow-up of various litigation in the courts effectively and provide necessary legal guidance to the field offices.
Number of Posts
- Minimum 03 years of working experience in Corporate Sector/Public Sector/Power Sector or as practicing Advocate in Court of Law.
- Good Command over English Language, skill and knowledge in legal drafting, knowledge of court procedures, briefing and liaisioning with and knowledge of computer operations.
- 35 years for UR candidates.
- 40 years for SEBC and ST Candidates
Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under:
- Female Candidates – 05 Years
- Person with Disabilities candidate – 10 Years
- Ex Armed Force Personnel – 10 years
- Dependent of Retired Employee of GUVNL & Subsidiaries – Upto age of 40 years (shall be considered only on submission of undertaking)
Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered as 45 Years.
- The relaxation in age is also given in view of “Yuva Swavlamban” Scheme as per GUVNL Circular No. GUVNL/HR/512/Yuva Swavlamban/Age Limit/3177 dtd. 05.03.2016.
- Age relaxation shall be considered for departmental candidates as per rules.
- Pay scale of Rs. 45400-101200/- plus DA, HRA, CLA, Medical, LTC as per Company’s rules.
- Rs.500.00/- for UR and SEBC candidates.
- Rs.250.00/- for ST Candidates.
- Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Bank charges shall be borne by candidate.
- Application fees once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
- No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
MGVCL Recruitment 2023 How to Apply ?
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
For any query, you may contact on our Help Desk No. 0265-2340114 which shall be available between 10.30 am and 6 pm on working days. You may also send an E-mail for your query on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply Start 05-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply 25-10-2023
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.