India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: India Post, Ministry of Communications has published an Official Advertisement for the Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Interested and eligible candidates can go to the official website and apply. Additional information is provided below. More information related to Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates and other processes are given below. Also read the official advertisement, before applying.
The vacancies are distributed across various categories, with a significant number of positions available for General, EWS, OBC, SC, ST, and PWD candidates. The application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 100, while SC/ST/Female candidates are exempted from the fee.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Organization||Name India Post, Ministry Of Communications|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak GDS|
|Total Post||30,041 Posts|
|Total Job In Gujarat||1850|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs.|
India Post Office Notification 2023
India Post released the India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notification pdf against advt no.17-67/2023-GDS at its official website for 30041 GDS/ BPM/ ABPM special cycle vacancies. Interested 10th pass candidates can go through the detailed Post Office GDS Notification 2023 to know the complete details about the recruitment drive by clicking the direct link below.
Gramin Dak Sevak Gujarat Recruitment 2023
Posts Name :
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster
India Post Gds 2023 State Wise Vacancy Details
Category Wise Vacancy Distribution :
- General – 13,618 Posts
- EWS – 2,847 Posts
- OBC – 6,051 Posts
- SC – 4,138 Posts
- ST – 2,669 Posts
- PWDA – 195 Posts
- PWDB – 220 Posts
- PWDC – 223 Posts
- PWDDE – 70 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English from any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/
- Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
Age Limit: (As on 23-08-2023)
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 40 years
- Age Relaxation As Per Rule
- ABPM/ GDS: Rs.10,000/- -24,470/
- BPM: Rs.12,000/- -29,380/
Application Fees :
- General / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Female / Candidates : Exempted
Payment will be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode/ Offline E-Challan Submit at Nearest Head Post Office / GPO.
Selection Process :
- Release of Merit List: India Post will select the candidates on the basis of merit. India Post calculates the merit list based on the candidate’s marks in 10th standard (SSC) or equivalent.
- Document Verification: Shortlisted candidates from the merit list will be called for document verification. During this stage, candidates must produce their original documents to verify their eligibility.
- Final Selection: After successful document verification, candidates are selected and appointed as GDS in the respective postal circles.
Required Document List
- Scan copy of photograph
- Scan copy of signature
Note : Apply only after reading the official advertisement.
Also Read: SGSU Recruitment 2023
How to Apply For India Post GDS Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official India Post website, indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Look for the GDS Recruitment 2023 link or section on the homepage and click on it.
- Read the recruitment notification carefully to understand the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Click on the “Apply Online” or “Registration” link to start the application process.
- Fill in the required information, such as personal details, educational qualifications, and contact information.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents, photographs, and signatures as per the specified guidelines. Pay the application fee, if applicable, and submit the form.
Make sure to double-check all the details before final submission. After successful submission, take a printout of the application form for future reference. Keep track of any updates or notifications from India Post regarding the recruitment process. Good luck with your application!
Important Dates :
|India Post GDS Online Starting Date||03-08-2023|
|India Post GDS Online Last Date||23-08-2023|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||23 August, 2023|
|Application Edit / Correction||24 to 26 August, 2023|
|India Post GDS Result Date||October 2023|
Important Links :
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.